Royal LePage’s 2021 Forecast
The Royal LePage 2021 Forecast was distributed to the media early this morning. The release includes insights from experts across the country, and data from the Royal LePage Market Survey Forecast, which provides year-over-year price expectations for Canada’s nine largest markets.
Key highlights from the national release include:
- Canadian home prices forecast to rise 5.5% by the end of 2021
- Aggregate price of a home in the Greater Toronto Area forecast to rise 5.75%
- Tech and government sector expansion to drive Ottawa prices up 11.5%
- Canada’s priciest city to experience 9.0% rise as housing demand in Vancouver surges
- Halifax and Greater Montreal prices forecast to rise 7.5% and 6.0%, respectively
- Calgary, Edmonton prices buck regional economic drag, to show modest price growth
A big thank you to all of our spokespeople across the country who provided regional perspectives.
Regional insights can be found in the national release.
Royal LePage 2021 Market Survey Forecast Price Table: rlp.ca/rlp2021_forecast_table