Selling Real Estate in Salmon Arm
Information for Sellers
Selling your home should be an exciting time! You have made the decision that it is time to move on, so let the process begin! There are so many variables to consider such as timing, pricing, staging, market conditions, marketing and disclosures, just to name a few. My goal is to make this process seamless for you so that you can sell your home in the least amount of time, with the least amount of stress, for the most amount of money.
Royal LePage has a proud heritage of exceeding client expectations dating back to 1913. Our service-based culture and a comprehensive suite of services set us apart from the competition. We continue to be the real estate company of choice with more than 17,000 REALTORS® in over 600 locations across the country.
The agent that you choose to work with should be someone that you trust, respect and can build a working relationship with. My goal is to work closely with my clients and have them involved in the process. After all, is there anyone that knows your home better than you?
I am constantly redefining my marketing plan and home selling strategies to promote success, keeping on top of market conditions and technology changes. These include:
- Working closely with you to understand your goals and objectives
- Explaining the selling process to that you know where we are headed
- Using market data to determine an effective selling price for your home
- Providing you with staging ideas and home selling tips to ensure that you are prepared when showing happen
- Implementing my marketing plans which include the following:
-For Sale sign
-Quality photos to market your property
-Fielding inquiries from prospective purchasers
-Print advertising including the local newspapers as well as the OMREB Real Estate Review
-24 hour marketing placed on www.jeremyosborne.ca, www.realtor.ca, www.royallepageaccess.ca,and www.royallepage.ca
-24 hour advertising on our office window for foot traffic
- Consistent follow up from recent showings, discussion around market conditions, Buyers trends, advertising and activity so that you are involved in the process
- Once the sale is firm, I will help navigate the final stages through the point of moving into your new home. I am here every step of the way.
My goal is to build a long term relationship with you that is built on mutual trust and respect. I am here to provide information, answer questions and market your home with an extensive toolkit that includes marketing strategies, tactics and technology to help you realize a quick sale.
A meeting to sit and discuss your plans, the sale of your home and for me to provide you with a home evaluation is free…no hassles, no strings, just information. This will give you an opportunity to meet me, see what I am all about and what I can offer you through the process.