Recreational Property For Sale In BC is scarce!
Just released: Royal LePage’s 2021 Spring Recreational Property Report
For more information on recreational property for sale in BC please visit this page. I would love the opportunity to help you buy and sell recreational property in Salmon Arm. Please reach out to me if you’ve been considering a move in the busy real estate market!
The Royal LePage Spring 2021 Recreational Property Report was distributed to the media early this morning. The release, which includes insights and data from recreational experts across the country, highlights current market trends in more than 50 of Canada’s most popular recreational regions, including a nationwide supply shortage and increased buyer demand.
- Canadian recreational house prices are forecast to increase 15% in 2021.
- A house in Ontario’s and Atlantic Canada’s recreational property markets are expected to see the highest price gains in 2021, rising 17%.
- Quebec and British Columbia recreational property markets are forecast to increase 15% and 13%, respectively.
- 91% of recreational experts in Canada reported lower inventory than typical for their respective regions, as demand continues to outpace supply.
- 46% of recreational experts reported an increase in inter-provincial migration, as many Canadians choose cottage country over cityscapes as the backdrop to their home offices.
Read the full national release with regional insights here.
Royal LePage 2021 Spring Recreational Property Price Forecast and 2020 Price Data Chart (national and regional): rlp.ca/table_